As an account manager for one of the most reputable logistics firms in the country, you’ll love what you do and help your community thrive. Our careers in Portland, Oregon enable you to develop a strong book of business while fortifying and expanding current client relationships. This position is not just a sales job in Portland, Oregon, this is the beginning to a successful career. All your efforts will make a lasting impact on your community through the One Initiative.
Compensation at first year:
High performer: $65k – $80k.
Average performer: $58k – $65k.
Click Here to Apply For Account Manager
- Paid weekly. Base salary plus uncapped commissions, competitive pay for our careers in Portland, Oregon.
- Medical insurance. Dental and vision insurance. 401k.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Career development planning & promotions.
- Recognition, awards, celebration, activities, fun and the ability to grow professionally.
- A great attitude and work ethic.
- Persuasive and professional sales and negotiating skills.
- Successful sales background and track record.
- The ability to connect with people and create relationships over the phone.
- Knowledge of CRM’s and MS Word & Excel.
- A college degree preferred. (Not required with previous sales experience.)
- You will be responsible for selling England Logistics services.
- You will prospect new leads and make phone calls daily.
- You will identify solutions for clients and new business opportunities.
- You will build, manage, and grow a book of business.
- You will be coachable and accountable.
About the One Initiative
As an account manager, your every sale contributes to the One Initiative: a powerful program that provides meals to hungry children. Through the One Initiative, your position can have a lasting impact on the community.
We’re a top pick for careers in Portland, Oregon. Read up on our culture to learn why.
Please apply and submit your resume. We’d love to schedule a time to get to know you.
**England Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.**