When you implement a compliant Electronic Logging Device (ELD), you are able to record Hours of Service (HOS) accurately and efficiently. But these devices also give you access to applications beyond HOS. Fleets and drivers can take advantage of other safety applications, as well as productivity boosting ones.
Here are six key benefits to using ELDs.
1) Easily comply with other industry regulations like DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report)
2) Swiftly manage IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) requirements with automated tracking and reporting
3) Prevent driver harassment by increasing fleet HOS accountability
4) Save time and simplify your day by eliminating paperwork
5) Maximize drive time with fewer and shorter inspections
6) Grant you access to applications that help increase productivity
© 2016-17 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved. Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. (01/17)