England Logistics is among the nation's largest freight brokerage firms and top 50 3PL employing over 400 logistics professionals. England Logistics is a full service transportation provider capable of shipping any load, big or small, to any destination worldwide. Our experienced executive staff is comprised of recognized leaders within the transportation/logistics industry who hold a number of prominent positions within the transportation/logistics community.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a member of our staff, receive comment on an article you are writing, or have any other press related inquiry, please reach out to our media contact listed below:
Director of Marketing
England Logistics has 5 primary divisions which are briefly explained below:
Truckload Sourcing (Dry, Reefer, Flatbed)
- Largest EL Division
- Jason Beardall, President: Sitting member of the board for Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
- McLeod FMS used for innovative bid distribution and improved freight and carrier consolidation (View press release here)
Intermodal (Dry and Refrigerated)
- Access to dry and reefer containers
- Same day or long term contracts
- Real time freight tracking
- Door-to-door service
LTL/Parcel (Dry, Chilled/Frozen, Small Parcel)
- Technology proficiency with proprietary rating and TMS systems.
- Help small and large online “e-stores” realize more efficient transportation solutions.
Supply Chain Management
- Based in Detroit, MI
- Acquired TMS Technologies (View press release here)
- Heavily involved in automotive transportation industry
- In-house programmers to develop more customized SaaS and cloud solutions at a speed few other companies can match
Not included would be our Freight Agent Program and England Carrier Services. While these divisions are not part of our transportation services they are key divisions of England Logistics. Our Freight Agent Program is one of the nation's leading agent programs supporting independent freight brokers and freight agents. England Carrier Services is our financial services division offering accounts receivable factoring, fuel card savings, commercial tire discounts, amongst many other offerings. England Carrier Services is a highly useful and unique offering available to all active England Logistics carriers.
If you would like more information about any of our division or ever need a resource for an upcoming editorial, comment about a specific topic, or general information concerning England Logistic or the transportation and logistics industries please contact:
Director of Marketing